Thursday, November 26, 2009

Re: November Blog # 3

Well, after a week in your class I thought it was going to be very difficult to pass your class. However, now that I've been in your class for 4 months, I still think your class is complex, but I will try my hardest to pass your class. My weakest point is the timed writes because I only manage to write 2-3 paragraphs which I don't think are very well written. With some more time, I'm sure I'll be able to master your timed writes, hopefully. What I seemed to understand well is the vocabulary, the power verbs, and the tone words. Currently, I'm having the hardest time on writing the definition essay you assigned. I understand what we have to do it's just I don't understand how to construct and turn it into a full, lengthy essay. I hope that possibly you'd be willing to go over the essay some more in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment